Sunday, July 19, 2009

Demi Lovato & Trace Cyrus BREAKUP ?

TWITTER BATTLE!

ddlovato: Ur So Gay - Katy Perry...... Such a well written, relatable song. ;) Hahahaha
Now listen I think you and me have come to the end of our time.. What'd ya want some kind of reaction? Well, okay that's fine. :)
I'm sorry, was that supposed to hurt? Hm.. Oh well :)
tracecyrus:
I'm so miserable without you. It's almost like you're here.
You know what I love. When people decide to talk about people and situations they really know nothing about. But they sure think they do.
But that's all I've ever been. Yup, I'm that long distance friend.
http://twitpic.com/avmwf - It's crazy how this picture has stayed the background on my phone since before I left for japan. some things
ddlovato:
http://twitpic.com/avygk - It's crazy how long I've had this picture as the background of my phone. I hope things never CHANGE :P
mileycyrus:
@tracecyrus "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else" - 16 candles

FIESTY BUNCHA PEOPLE!

0 comments: