Monday, July 20, 2009

why Joe has curly hair, changing Much Better lyrics to COUNTRYSTARS,

Jonas Brothers talked to MTV about Joe's curly hair: Kevin, 'You know what happened? One day he went to the beach and just like the salt water I think it messed up your hair because it all of a sudden became curly.' Nick & Kevin said it looked 'good' and 'awesome,' but Joe didn't want to talk about it.

On changing the 'Much Better' lyrics from 'Now I'm done with superstars' to 'Now I'm done with country stars.' They ignored that it happened, responding, 'What happens onstage stays onstage.' I think Joe tried to avoid the topic on "Much Better" by talking about World War III.
HIS PLAN DIDN'T WORK.

Nick, 'I did go see the college just to go check it out. I have always been interested in going to school in Chicago. I love Chicago. It's one of my favorite cities. And it was great just to see it. And that's where it's at right now. It'll be a while before I end up going anyway, because we're obviously very busy, but that's about where we left it off.'

0 comments: