Thursday, March 26, 2009

What it takes to date a JONAS BROTHER


Jonas Brothers revealed to Life Story what it takes to date one of them! NICK: 'We are the type of guys who prefer that we ask a girl out instead of the other way around. We were raised to be gentlemen! All of us prefer to do the asking and we always pay on date.

I notice a girl's smile, if she looks like a happy person or not. A beautiful smile can tell you what's in someone's heart. [Like Miley!] One I start getting to know someone, then I'll notice that I'm feeling relaxed and comfortable and then I really know I like that person.

And that's true for both girlfriends and friends in general. If I feel comfortable enough to star talking and laughing and I feel relaxed enough to be myself, I know I've found a friend for life.'

JOE: 'I will always notice the girl who's dressed up. I also notice someone
who has a lot of confidence, someone who has a big smiles, someone who is not afraid to talk. But a girl can have all those qualities, and if she's dressed like a slob, I won't get the chance to notice those other qualities. I really like seeing a girl in a dress, looking her best.'

'There's nothing worse than having a girlfriend or a friend who's always being negative about everything you love. If I'm enjoying myself, I like to turn to the person I'm with and see that person enjoying herself too. It's downer to hang
out with someone who isn't excited about life.'

I'm always disappointed in a girl when she brushes off something that's really important to me. When I'm excited about something, I want to share it with the people I love and if the girl isn't excited for me, well that's a sign that something is wrong.'

KEVIN: 'The perfect date can be wherever were are just ordering food or watching a movie at home because sometimes that's the first time I'm relaxing all day. Sometimes I do love getting in a car and driving somewhere, going some place new and exciting.'



Jordin Sparks chatted to E! about going on tour with the Jonas Brothers in June. Are you excited? I am so stoked. What I've got confirmed so far are the U.S. tour dates, and it is a pretty long tour. I think it's close to 50 dates, and they keep adding more.

I met them a couple years ago, and they are really great people. We've kept in contact and our paths have crossed. I am very excited to go on tour with them. It'll expose me to a whole bunch of other fans.

Are you ready for the romance rumors to start? Because you know they are going to. That is so funny, because I have had so many people tell me that and I am like, 'Oh great, here we go.' It is really funny but I am ready.. Bring it on!

So which one would you prefer to have the rumor with? I don't know, because I think it would be scandalous on either side, because I think Kevin and Joe are taken at the moment and Nick is a lot younger than me. [Laughs]

Who do you think will win American Idol? You know, I actually really like Adam Lambert. But there is a lot of talent this year, so it's pretty hard. I haven't just voted for one person. I tend to vote for, like, seven people.

0 comments: