Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Selena Gomez on Taylor Lautner, "he's made me the happiest I've ever been."


Selena Gomez USA Today interview excerpts: Dating Taylor Lautner? 'I'm single. I've never dated him. He's a really nice guy. He's become one of my really good friends, and he's made me the happiest I've ever been.

On people in her inner circle who were mean: 'I've been through a lot and I've cut those people out of my life. I've been very mistreated. I'm just really careful who I surround myself with.'

Competitive with Demi? 'We're not competitive. We've been through so much together. I remember going to concerts of hers when only a few people would show, at fairs. We don't have room for that. We're so blessed.'

As a child Selena was a 'flake' and 'very shy,' going between wanting to
be a doctor or a cheerleader. Then she became 'addicted' to acting, sent an audition tape to Disney and got guest-starring roles on Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. Sel added that Wizards 'will be my last series, for a while.'

On her 'pop rock dance' debut album: 'The record is going to be pop-rock with a bit of dance to it. The music is fun, and it's something I've always wanted to try.. I would not be happy if I was doing nothing.'

On what she'll do if acting/ singing fails: 'It's smart to have a backup plan. I'd love to go to culinary school. I find cooking very therapeutic. I have zero time to ever do it, but once I have a house of my own, one day, I'll have time to do that.'

0 comments: