Saturday, July 11, 2009

SELENA GOMEZ ON HER GUYS


Selena Gomez, growing up in Texas, was more comfortable playing with boys in her neighborhood, skateboarding and watching basketball. Sel told BOP: 'I'm a guy's girl. My guy friends back in Texas are like my older brothers.'

She admitted that she has a lot of guy friends in Los Angeles, but has to be careful who she hangs out with. Selena is also sick of boy rumors: 'Stop asking about drama and dating rumors, instead ask about my career or my friends and all of the good things in life, that would be fun!'

Did Selena ever date costar David Henrie? 'He's my TV brother! I have a lot of guy friends!' On what type of boy she wants to date: 'I used to say that I wanted someone cute and nice, an actor too, so, he'd get it. Now I think it would be..

..good for me to date someone who's not in the business. I want someone honest, someone who's very sweet to my family and polite to other people around me. I would date a fan, they are just normal people and hopefully
they would understand my schedule.



0 comments: