Friday, July 10, 2009

Taylena is over, but still friends. Selena thinks Niley is adorable.


Selena Gomez talked rumors with Us Weekly. Did you play matchmaker for Taylor Swift and Jonathan Cook? No! I never did that! But it's funny because they're both of my really good friends. So that would be perfect, though.

Do you talk to Taylor every day? And every night, probably! She's like my older sister. I look up to her in so many ways. Do you still talk to Taylor Lautner? Oh, yeah, We're still definitely friends.

Is it hard to be famous and date? Yes, it's frustrating, but I'm 16 so I'm going to date people. I never said I was getting married to anybody. What do you think of Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas reuniting as a couple? Oh, I think it's adorable. It's sweet. I wish them all the luck!

0 comments: