Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT WILL PERFORM AT MTV VMAs /WILL RUSSELL BRAND EMBARRASS THE JONAS BROTHERS AGAIN?@


Taylor Swift will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 13 at 9 PM ET. Russell Brand will host the live show at Radio City Music Hall. Russell, who bashed the Jonas Brothers purity last year, told MTV: 'This year will be a controversy-free festival of love and discrete orgasms.'

Taylor will perform a brand-new version of 'You Belong With Me': 'I'm so excited that MTV and the VMAs have invited me to perform, because I think this year's show will be unlike anything they've ever done! I love incorporating theatrics..

..into my performances, and the VMAs have always allowed artists to run with that. MTV has been so good to me, and I could not be more excited about this year's VMAs!'

British rock trio Muse will also perform their new single 'Uprising.' MTV Manager Stephen Friedman added: 'We are thrilled that despite numerous death threats from Jonas Brothers fans, Russell Brand has accepted our offer to put his life..

..on the line & host the VMAs again this year. We're also excited to be coming home to bring the most rambunctious night in music back to New York City.'

0 comments: