Thursday, August 20, 2009

how Selena Gomez met Taylor Lautner


Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner have fervently denied that they are a couple. Sel revealed to Seventeen [Via OK!] that Kristen Stewart has something to do with their close friendship that blossomed while filming in Vancouver.

Selena, 'Kristen was staying in my hotel. [Taylor] would visit her, so we were constantly running into each other in the lobby, and we ended up meeting. People were getting a little crazy about us, but it was fun.

I went to Vancouver thinking I was going to focus on my work, but instead I got to meet him, and it ended up being the best thing ever. Taylor has made me so happy. I didn't know I could be that happy. He's a great guy. But I am 100 percent single, and I'm going to keep it that way for a while.'

0 comments: