Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jonas Brohters were concerned Jessie James was too sexy

Jessie James chatted with Rolling Stone about not wanting to date a Jonas Brother, being asked to tone down her sex appeal for shows and how Jonas fans were upset when it was announced she was touring with them.

Jessie revealed: 'When it was announced that I was touring with them, girls freaked out on their blogs. One night I wore a tank top, and girls wrote, 'She looks like a slut!''

Her single 'Wanted' includes lyrics: 'I wanna tease you till you're begging me/ And you're on your knees and it's hard to breath'. She admitted she was asked to tone down her act and not wear Daisy Duke-style jean cutoffs: 'They were concerned that I might be a little too sexy.'


SILLY BOYS!
DON'T THEY KNOW JESSIE JAMES ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS SEXY AS THEM ?!

0 comments: