Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taylor claims she DID NOT hang up on Joe


Taylor Swift is featured in the new issue of Rolling Stone and cleared up confusion about her bitter breakup with Joe Jonas. Taylor wrote a song on Fearless called 'Forever & Always'.. Then filmed a Myspace video with a Joe doll and said: 'This one even comes with a phone so it can break up with other dolls!' Joe later alluded that she hung up on him. Taylor told Rolling Stone, 'I did not hang up on him.' Then mouthed, 'Omigod.'Taylor on love: 'I'm fascinated by love rather than the principles of 'Oh, does this guy like me?' I love love. I love studying it and watching it. I love thinking about how we treat each other and the crazy way that one person can feel one thing and another can feel totally different. It just doesn't take much for me to be inspired to write a song about a person, but I'm much more likely to write a song than do anything about it. You know, self-preservation.'

0 comments: