Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taylor Swift on the cover of Rolling Stone


Taylor Swift will cover the new issue of Rolling Stone. The interviewer said: 'She really is like a tomboy. I asked her if she likes to get manicures and she was like 'No, I don't do that.' She doesn't go get massages, she eats crappy food. She was like, 'Yeah, I totally am a tomboy. If I had been better at sports, I would have just been a tomboy. But I wasn't, so I got into singing.''How does Tay feel about being on the cover? 'She's so excited. She said she cried. She talked about how she never went in saying that she'll be on the cover of Rolling Stone
. Taylor said, 'I would always have a dream that's attainable and then as I've achieved more I would set different goals, I'm totally freaking out because all these things are happening like being on SNL and being on the cover of Rolling Stone.' Just like all these things in her mind she'd considered the ultimate thing to happen is happening. So she said she was 'totally freaking out.''

0 comments: