Monday, February 23, 2009

Miley's "Prince Charming"

Miley Cyrus revealed the date she fell in love and broke up with 'Prince Charming' (Nick Jonas) in her new book Miles To Go. Hannah Montana had only been on air a few months when I went to a benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. I remember the exact date: June 11, 2006. It was the day I met my first love. Let's call him Prince Charming. I don't want to use his name because this isn't about who he is or what I meant to him. It's about how I felt and what our relationship meant to me.So we were at this benefit, and I didn't know anything about the prince except I knew from a friend that he thought I was pretty. He came up to me with bunch of guy friends and introduced himself. Instantly, I wanted them to go to go away and just to be with him.Prince Charming and I broke up on December 19, 2007. The hardest day ever. My life felt like it had ground to a halt, but the rest of the world kept right on rolling. I was on tour. People were counting on me.

0 comments: