Wednesday, March 4, 2009

David Henrie: Puerto Rico Party Boy


OMG. TMZ posted pictures of David Henrie, 19, partying up with a pretty Puerto Rican bikini girl on Saturday night. David is currently in Puerto Rico filming the Wizards of Waverly Place movie. From David's Twitter: 'Saw the TMZ thing and I'm gonna address that: I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about. Here's the story.. There was a bikini contest at our hotel! So I mean I'm not gonna b like 'bikini contest eww' I went and checked it out. I know who I am and I know where my values are. I danced, like every1else was, and had a safe enjoyable night. Now I understand my fanbase is a younger demo and I mean no disrespect. I wasn't doing anything illegal. People have this preconcieved notion that cause people r on Disney they don't live lives typical to teens. I know I'm a responsible young man and I wouldn't want to ever set a bad example and I hope no1 was offenses. OPEN to comments!'

0 comments: