Monday, June 1, 2009

Taylor Lautner DOESN'T want to stay muscular & bulky


Taylor Lautner will be putting on even more muscle for the third film Eclipse. Tay told People: 'Jacob's character is continually growing throughout the series, so I got about eight weeks off before I go back again for Eclipse and I'm going to be hitting the gym.'

Taylor will keep getting bigger and bigger 'until the end of the series. But, when we're done with the Twilight films I'll definitely bulk down and just get lean again because I don't want to stay big and bulky.'

Ashley Greene:
'It's insane! I was going through my phone and looking at all the pictures, and there's one from the wrap party that we did here after the first one and it's incredible. I was like, 'Taylor, did you see this?' He was like, 'Oh my gosh.' He gained 30 lbs. He's not a little kid anymore.'

Kellan Lutz: 'I've been training him, I've been training Taylor.' Competition amongst Twilight men? 'I'm the tallest one and so I'll stick with that trait.'


I agree!
I think he looked cuter before (:

0 comments: