Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Taylor Swift

  • It's the 5th week Fearless has been #1 on the Billboard Charts! It's now a Double Platnium! Plus, she's the Best Selling Artist of 2008! WOW, that's alot of good news for Taylor !
  • A Fearless international CD cover is out, and will release in February! Here's the album cover picture- http://www.taylorswiftweb.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=276&pos=24
  • There will be a "White Horse" music video!
  • Taylor posted a Myspace bulletin on Tuesday, so don't misse her on Saturday Night Live 1/10 !: So.... I know this isn't newsworthy.. But I have no one else to tell this to. I'm sitting on my bed, and my cat is sitting next to me SNORING so loudly.. And I'm trying not to laugh, because I'll wake her up. It's so awesome though. You just don't expect little cats to snore like that. And periodically, she'll have weird dreams where she's running through a field or something (I have no idea what cats actually dream about, this is just a theory)... So then she's snoring AND twitching and moving her legs.. It's hilarious. I tried to call Abigail so she could hear it, but she's off at college is probably studying or doing something cooler than watching a cat snore.Anyway, that reminds me of something that really IS newsworthy.. Something I've been dreaming about and hoping for and wishing for years.. I just found out that I get to play on Saturday Night Live!! January 10th! It's my mom's birthday, and I don't think either of us would've believed you if you would've told us a few years ago that we'd get to spend her birthday in New York City--- at Saturday Night Live! Wow. It's pretty unreal. Things are coming along quite nicely with the tour planning. I'm SO SO SO excited for it to all come together. Yesterday, my stage designer brought over a model he made of the stage that looked like a puppet show. So, besides the fact that it's my dream stage scaled down to a small and adorable size.... it was also fun to play with. Which even further confirms that it's my dream stage. I've worked up most of the musical arrangements and transitions between songs. I can't wait for you to see this show. I can't wait for this summer tour. And I love you, I love you, I love you.lovelovelove-T-

0 comments: