Sunday, January 11, 2009

UPDATE 1/12

  • Demi & Selena on fighting- Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have been BFFs for a long while now, but that doesn't mean the girls haven't had their share of fights. The two told Twist that they fight, but they also know how to get over it quickly.Recently the two had a major fight, which caused Demi to be nervous about calling her old pal Selena."There were things we both need to say," Demi said. "I just called her and was like 'OK, just say it, so we don't fight'"All it took was the phone call to immediately defuse the situation."Then I said what was bothering me, and Selena was like 'OK, I'm sorry.' And I said 'Me too.'"Selena Gomez said clearing the air is as easy as talking."Sometimes, especially with me and Demi, we get caught up when we're doing different things," Selena said. "We need to make sure we have time for each other and really appreciate our friendship."These two can't stay mad at each other for long, says Demi."We don't like to stay mad at each other," she said. It's all love, according to Selena."Thank goodness me and Demi have the relationship we do," she said. "We'll sit down and talk to each other and say 'Look I'm feeling this way so let's fix it because I love you.' Sometimes we need to be reminded that we need each other."

0 comments: