Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UPDATE 1/28


  • Lucy Hale dished to TWIST about auditioning for New Moon: 'Well, I did read [for the role of Jane]. We had some talks about it. But I think they just offered it to Dakota Fanning, the role I was interested in. Which is great, I'm a huge fan of her! So, I think she'll probably take that. And I mean, as of right now, I'm not sure if it's going to work out. But I'm definitely still going to see it!" Would Luce be open to other roles? 'I'd take any role! Leah Clearwater, but I think there's already talks with somebody else. I think they've already offered it to someone. I mean, we'll see. If not, it's all good.' Vanessa Hudgens? 'Right, Right, right! Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was true or not, but she'd be great for it!'

  • Hayden's brother Jansen Panettiere uploaded pictures from a Wizards of Waverly Place taping on January 27. Jan blogged: WHAT A WEEK I went to the set of Wizards of Waverly Place to hang out with my friend Jake T. Austin, who i met while filming The Perfect Game in Mexico
    ..!! I had a lot of fun on set with the cast and with all fans who came up to me to take pictures. - PEACE Jansen

  • The Dallas Morning News reported that Joe Jonas was in Dallas, Texas last week before the Obama Inauguration. Article: Before heading to DC for the Inauguration, Joe Jonas made his way around Travis Street in Dallas. The doe-eyed middle Jonas-brother attended a birthday dinner at Villa-O for an attractive young local woman whom he may or may not be dating and who may or may not have gone with him to NY for the brothers' Times Square New Years Eve appearance. After the Dallas dinner, Joe and the group headed across Travis street for dessert at Villa-O's sibling eatery, Trece. Then Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas were off to Washington where they ended up springing a post-inaugural surprise on Sasha and Malia Obama by showing up at a party the girls were having at the White House for their new classmates.

  • Lovers Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens hit up their High School Musical 3 Tokyo premiere at Shinagawa Prince Hotel in front of hundreds of adoring fans on Wednesday. It will open on February 7 over there. More Zanessa love under!

  • Dot Com Top 3- 3. Tonight (LIVE) - Jonas Brothers2. Let's Get Crazy - Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana1. La La Land - Demi Lovato

  • Miranda Cosgrove on Jimmy Kimmel Live-





  • Jonas Brothers posted the dates for their movie release dates in Latin America- Hello everyone,Jonas Brothers The 3D Concert Experience throughout Latin America. Here are the current release dates:ARGENTINA 30-Apr-2009 BOLIVIA 26-Feb-2009 BRAZIL 08-May-2009 CHILE 05-Mar-2009 COLOMBIA 27-Feb-2009 ECUADOR 27-Feb-2009 MEXICO 06-Mar-2009 PANAMA 27-Feb-2009 PERU 26-Feb-2009 ThanksJBKevin, Joe and Nick

  • On Demi’s Myspace as dates, she has listed CBS Early Show. She will be on at 7:00 AM on January 30. (Friday)

  • There will be a Princess Protection Program Junior Novel that will be released on May 12. You can pre-order it on Amazon.com

  • The Jonas Brothers will be performing on Live With Regis & Kelly on Monday, Feburary 16th.

  • ET Online posted an article about JB- Wildly successful pop trio Jonas Brothers are updating fans with information about their upcoming tour, TV show and 3D movie!
    In a new MySpace.com blog entitled “JB UPDATE & THANKS,” Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas tell fans they will announce details for their world tour as early as February.
    The brothers write about their new TV show, saying they are now back in Los Angeles working on the project, adding:
    “It has been so much fun to see our show come together. We love our cast and crew. We have seen some of the footage and we can’t wait for you to see it in May of this year.”
    As for the group’s 3D movie, the Jonas Brothers say the film will be released on February 27 — and they tell fans what they think of it:
    “We just saw a screening with some fans in Dallas from our Fan Club - TEAM JONAS. It was amazing. Everyone was singing, clapping and dancing. We cannot wait to hear how you feel about the movie.”
    Jonas Brothers are nominated for Best New Artist at the 51st annual Grammy Awards. You can vote for the Jonas Brothers in our ET Online Grammy poll right
    here!

  • If you head over to Nick’s Simple Wins, they have a new layout design for Valentine’s Day. Make sure you check it out and also why not buy a dogtag from there, it’s only $5.00 and it goes to charity!

  • DEMI LOVATO AND THE JONAS BROTHERS WINTER CONCERT ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA - TBA IN MARCH!

  • Rachel May, an Indie singer, updated her Myspace about me with ten reasons why Taylor Swift is cooler than her. Here they are ...TOP TEN REASONS WHY TAYLOR SWIFT IS WAY COOLER THAN I AM.1. She compusively cleans things. I, on the other hand, would love to be that organized. Unfortunately, I feel uncomfortable if there isn't a set of paints and brushes strewn about and stacks of magazine here and there and my guitar sitting out...2. She's very tall. I find tall people intimidating.3. She grew up on a Christmas tree farm. Seriously. We always had a fake tree.4. She tells people she isn't a big deal, which is cute. Because she's the biggest deal since DVR. I'm just not a big deal, the end.5. She likes to read about medical conditions. I usually waste my time memorizing the lyrics to songs like Ice Ice Baby or watching youtube videos till my brain goes numb.6. Her middle name's Allison. Mine's Victoria. Which might be equally as cool, but the difference is that people probably wanted to know what her middle name was. Mine, well, there you go.7. She's a fan of her fans. Which is me, which brings MY fanlist up to... One.8. She signs her posts and comments with just "T". And it's actually cool. It's not always cool. I'll prove it to you. R.9. She loves hardwood floors. I can't say I really care.10. Class of 2008! Actually, I am too. But it just seems cooler when she says it.So there you have it. I will never be as cool as Taylor Swift. And don't worry, I'm not going to try. But music is my life and I'm going make something of myself. So please, keep listening. To me AND Taylor :)
  • Popstar magazine with Taylor Swift-


  • New Twitter update from Taylor Swift- "New York hotel. Going over dates for the Fearless tour."
  • Tune in February 4th to CBS to catch Taylor on Katie Couric's All Access Grammy Special. Also scheduled to appear:Rascal FlattsCarrie UnderwoodAdeleDuffyJONAS BROTHERSKid RockJohn LegendKaty PerryLil WayneMetallicaNe-YoJordan SparksT-PainJustin Timberlake
  • Taylor is on the cover of the March issue of Teen Vogue. There's also a little article on Demi Lovato.
  • New Twilight totebag and character rubber bracelet available at Hot Topic.
  • Amazon.com now has a Twilight Ultimate Colectors Set. It is $69.99.
  • Robert Pattison wishes a Happy Valentine's Day to his dog

  • Yahoo!movie on Dakota Fanning playing Jane in New Moon- Dakota Fanning may not be saying much about joining the cast of the Twilight sequel, but yesterday she did confirm she's in talks to play Jane!
    As I exclusively reported last week, the 14-year-old child star has been offered the role of the young killer bloodsucker in the movie adaptation of New Moon, the second book in Stephenie Meyer's bestselling teenage vampire series.
    "It's definitely possible. I really hope it works out," Fanning told Hitfix.com while promoting her latest flick Push. "It would be a really fantastic experience I'm sure."
    Director Chris Weitz is so confident that Fanning is right for the part, he offered it to without even an audition. Filming of the much-anticipated flick begins in March in the U.S. and Italy.
    A member of the deadly Volturi, Jane is described in a casting notice as a petite blonde with a "Botticelli angel-like face…[and] crimson irises."
    An online petition to cast Fanning as Jane has seen a huge bump in signatures ever since my story broke on Wednesday.
    A rep for the studio, Summit Entertainment, reportedly confirmed Fanning is one of the actors being considered for the role.
    If it happens, Fanning will join returning stars
    Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, among others. New Moon is set to open in November.
  • Just Jared Jr. on Taylor's Radio Disney Takeover (includes video footage)- http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/01/23/taylor-swift-my-cat-hates-me/

0 comments: