Tuesday, January 6, 2009

UPDATE 1/6

  • The Jonas Brothers will present at the Golden Globe Awards on January 11th along with Hayden Panettiere.
  • The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus might perform at Obama's inaugural! Here's the full article- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475804,00.html
  • Radio Disney's Dot Com Top 3: 3.BB Good-Jonas Brothers2.Love Story-Taylor Swift1.La La Land-Demi Lovato
  • Article about Demi Lovato on Just Jared Jr. -
    Demi Lovato gets playful on the set of her Seventeen mag shoot.
    The 16-year-old “Get Back” songstress dished to
    MySpace Celebrity on some of her favorite things. Here’s what she had to say:
    On her upcoming TV show: “It’s called Sonny with a Chance and it’s really funny. It’s kind of like a 30 Rock, but for Disney Channel.”
    On how she likes to glamourize her outfits: “I’m a huge accessories person. I love chunky jewelry. Like lots of rhinestones, I grew up in pageants so anything glitzy is fine by me.”
    On her own style: “My personal style is kind of sophisticated edgy, I guess. I wear a lot of black and it’s what I feel comfortable in. My favorite personal pieces that I own, I have this one pair of boots and this one hat that I wear over and over again. I love wearing tights with little dresses.”
    On her favorite designers: “I really like Burberry and Chloe. Those are the two that I like to wear the most.”
    On the music she has on her playlist: “Biffy Clyro, who I found when I was in London. Kings of Leon and Duffy. Duffy is so great.”
  • Selena was discovered with a blonde wig on! Here's the article from Just Jared Jr.- http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/01/06/selena-gomez-dons-blonde-wig/

0 comments: