Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus- The Climb


Miley Cyrus’s new single, “The Climb,” wasn’t supposed to hit airwaves til this Friday, but thanks to Intern Adam, we got it early!
“The Climb” is the first single from the upcoming
movie, Hannah Montana: The Movie. Check out 107.5 The River for the full track!
Miley, 16, is in Nashville this week to spend time with friends and momager Tish.


Lyrics:
I can almost see itThat dream I’m dreaming butThere’s a voice inside my head sayin,You’ll never reach it,Every step I’m taking,Every move I make feelsLost with no directionMy faith is shaking but IGot to keep tryingGot to keep my head held high
There’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climb
The struggles I’m facing,The chances I’m takingSometimes they knock me down butNo I’m not breakingThe pain I’m knowingBut these are the moments thatI’m going to remember most yeahJust got to keep goingAnd I, I got to be strongJust keep pushing on,
There’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climb
There’s always going to be another mountainI’m always going to want to make it moveAlways going to be an uphill battle,Sometimes you going to have to lose,Ain’t about how fast I get there,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other sideIt’s the climb
Keep on movingKeep climbingKeep the faith babyIt’s all aboutIt’s all aboutThe climbKeep the faithKeep your faith


She performed the song at the Kids Inaugural Concert-

Listen to the actual song here- http://www.1075theriver.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=standardskin.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30275/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30275/2001/richmedia/MileyCyrusThe_ClimbRiverEdition.mp3?CCOMRRMID=24895373&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=NASHVILLE-TN&NG_FORMAT=chr&NG_ID=wrvw107fm&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=2001&SERVER_NAME=www.1075theriver.com&SITE_ID=2001&STATION_ID=WRVW-FM&TRACK=Miley_Cyrus_The_Climb_River_Edition#

0 comments: