Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mitchel Musso 'I Want Miley Cyrus To Be With Some One Who's Her Age..'


Mitchel Musso interview excepts from MyYearbook: Are you friends with Miley Cyrus in real life, too? She's been my friend since day one in Hannah. We talk all the time. She's such a crazy girl. She'll just text me random stuff, and call and start singing for no reason.

That's the kind of relationship that we have. It's like a brother-sister thing. She calls me for advice with her boy when they go through certain things, and we try to get through it. I'll go hang out with her, and hopefully make everything better.

Are you a fan of the guy she's dating right now? There's been a lot of controversy surrounding that. Uhh, ehhh. Ehhh, whatever. I don't know. Don't ask me. That's too much for me, you know?

I don't want to say anything wrong because I think she's such a sweet girl. They are great, very wholesome people. So, I'm not worried about it. I don't know if I agree with it. He's 21. I want her to be with someone who is her age.

Is your music writing based off of a party lifestyle? Sure, definitely. I know you'll find a lot of musicians who say, 'this song is about this girl who broke my heart and blah, blah, blah. See, it's a little bit different for me. I grew up being an actor, so when I'm writing I like to make up a story.

It doesn't have to be true, but it's like I'm a character playing a role. Is your haircut part of a new image? Everybody's freaking out on me because I didn't tell anybody that I was going to do it. I just chopped it off and dyed it black. It was time for a change.

I think it's a good change. A lot of people are telling me that I look like Jared Leto in Requiem for a Dream. That's probably a terrible person to pair me up with because that was a crazy character, but just his look was cool.

As long as you don't get the track marks on your arm, that's not so Disney-friendly. Yeah, no, no, no. It's just his hair. With so much going on in your life right now, how do you stay focused on your dreams? This is what I love to do, this is my passion.. I was born into this.

Will you steer away from acting to pursue music fulltime? I have acting stuff lined up, but I'm really pushing for music right now. I've been acting all my life, but I started off a musician. I just never wanted to show it.

To be completely honest with you, I didn't want to be another Disney kid who did music. One day, my older brother said, 'You should definitely do it.' Now I've got his help with being cool. It's not just the Disney channel. I've got all my boys trying to help me be me, not just Oliver Oken.

0 comments: