Friday, May 22, 2009

Selena Gomez


Selena Gomez Myspace blog: May 21st, a good day :) The one thing i love about being connected with my fans is that i can grow with you guys. we are all going through lots of the same things and i love that i can relate to all of you. there is one thing that kind of hurts if i may share with you guys, a word..

..that no one should be called when they are growing is.. hypocrite. my reasoning behind me disliking this word is because i believe we are all changing, growing and learning new things about ourselves everyday.

I dont know about you guys but i feel like a complete different person from when i was 13, 14, and 15 and im pretty sure this feeling will occur again. Things that we may have liked or loved 1 year ago may be things we wont ever mention again and don't want to either. I remember when i was 12 telling..

..my friends i would never ever wear dresses because i thought they were too prissy. Now I own more floral dresses than pants. Or how i hated mustard and gagged at the sight of it, now I will not touch a hotdog without it. I also said that I would never fall in love until i was much older to really understand the word..

I am trailing off but my question for you guys is what have you said that may be completely different now? Its an interesting conversation starter I must say The bummer about that part for me is i kind of get documented saying it..

The number one thing in my life besides my family and friends is you guys and my job.. and I would love the chance to grow and CHANGE with you of course, that is if you allow me to.. if you give me that chance i will be forever grateful. thank you. 'Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.' God bless Sel

0 comments: