Monday, May 18, 2009

More Niley Battles


Jonas Brothers New York Times interview excerpts: Joe on how his solo album would sound: 'It would gradjitate towards Kings of Leon and MGMT.' Two bands who enjoy the occasional chemical relaxant.

Joe said he's less rock'n'roll than mom Denise: 'My mom wanted me to take some medicine on the plane to fall asleep. and I didn't take it. I was trying to prove to her that I could fall asleep without it. And I was right.'

Their new song WWIII is an explicit address to a girlfriend whose combative nature seems to be making the relationship untenable. Nick admitted: 'I wrote it out of personal experience. It was about this relationship. This person kept on..

..fighting, and making out like it was world war three, when it was really a one-sided battle. It was just them coming at you, and you don't really have any problem.'
After meeting on the Hannah set, Miley and Nick started dating: Miley, 'We became boyfriend and girlfriend on the day we met.

For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights, and so I did that.

And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now, I don't want to look pretty. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be.'
Nick, 'I don't know that I was the reason she dyed her hair black. But we are very good friends now, and that's what's important.'



Btw, all of the Jonas Brothers agree World War lll is their fave song on their new album!






Jonas Brothers Daily Record interview excepts: There was a major sensation when Joe appeared in public with what appeared to be a lovebite bruise on his neck: Joe, 'I just scraped my neck when I was in the car. But it looked like a huge hicky and everyone went on about it.'

Nick on dating his love Miley Cyrus: 'There was a point in our lives when we were very close. We were neighbors when we were on tour together. It was good. Just really close. But it would crack me up, I would read these stories online, people saying things that were completely untrue.'

Kevin on their 'friendly rival' Miley: 'Joe would battle Miley onstage. They'd do microphone tricks to see who was best in front of everyone. One time they were doing it, and all of a sudden Joe went down and did the splits then came back up with his mic stand. Miley's mouth dropped like, 'I hate you.' It was hilarious.'

Selena Gomez recently spoke bitterly of her own break-up with Nick, and concluded: 'I think it would be good for me to date someone who's not in the business. Being cool is just not attractive to me.'

Joe: 'Sometimes, you see a very pretty girl in the audience and you think, 'I hope she's a fan of me,' and then you realize that she's Nick's fan, because she's holding a sign that says, 'Nick, look at me,' or, 'Nick, I'm your wife and
you just don't know it.' And you're like, 'Oh, bummer.''

The boys also find themselves signing strange objects. Joe: 'We sign a lot of mobile phones. We've also been given Coke cans, in fact anything they can lay their hands on, so cellphones come up a lot.' Nick, 'And shoes. If they're not wearing socks, it's not very pleasant.'

0 comments: