Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Selena Gomez Youtube/ new album release date/ new webseries


Selena Gomez vlog with cousin Brandon: Hi Texas, hope you're taking care
of my family! Hope you're doing well! I love you guys! God bless You Rock!

She really does sing good!



Selena Facebook update: Hey Guys! I just thought I would touch base with you to let you know how my musical journey has been going. I have had one of the greatest challenges of my life. I love every bit of it. I realize this is not my element. There will always be people who doubt you.

But, I also realize I have tons of support from my fans. I thank you for that. This is something I thought long and hard about. I know I will regret NOT doing this. I am giving it a shot. I am filming my journey through this so you can see how hard I am working to do my best. If you like what the end product..

..sounds like great, see you at my shows and I hope you have a blast listening to my album. If you don't well, I can't please everyone, no one can! What I hope my fans learn from my journey is that you should not ever let anyone bring you down or stop you from trying something you want to do.

You will be the one who will live with regret not them. I am going through change, growth and failure just like everyone else except my is open for
public scrutiny.

Not everything you try in life is a major success. I will be in an intense boot camp when I return to LA in music. I have taken my time to find my sound, I have worked hard and about to work even harder. Anybody who tries to bring me down only inspires me. I think that goes for a lot of people in the public eye.

I have been blessed to work with some amazing people. Even though I love my fans and work hard for them some things I do for myself as well. As an artist you don't grow unless you try and challenge yourself. Even some of the greatest actors and singers still train. Life is about growing not about settling.

I get back to LA soon and when I am closer to my album release (which is tentatively scheduled for Sept) I will release my web series 'Under Pressure' to let you take this journey with me. I will struggle at some things and you will see that. I will succeed at things that you will see that.

I would like to thank the people that are willing to give me this chance and all the support I have received. I will never be able to express how much that has meant to me. I look forward to sharing a very venerable time in my life! God Bless!

0 comments: