Monday, May 25, 2009

Jonas Brothers & Demi Lovato Brazil


From Naty: 'During Lovebug, in São Paulo, Joe Jonas jumped into the crowd! Right in front of me, I totally lost control of myself and the camera ;)' Joe soaks girls, Paranoid clip & Demi performs Get Back [Down on her knees!] under.

From Francesca: I just spotted Camilla Belle with Joe at Augusto Copacabana hotel. I only saw the two of them. I think the family went back to US without him.

From Eloisa: I'm in Brazil on vacation and staying at the Augusto Copacabana and I just saw Camilla Belle and Joe Jonas by the pool together! I thought that they had gone back home because John Taylor tweeted that he was in Dallas, but i guess Joe stayed behind with Camilla and is going to fly back with her.
[Source: OU]










BACK HOME IN THE UNITED STATES - THANK YOU SOUTH AMERICA
Hey everyone!
We just got home from South America and it was absolutely amazing!
We visited 4 nations - Peru, Chile, Argentina and Brazil
We had 7 concerts in 8 days
We sang in front of 200,000 people
We had a blast with Demi and our entire team
MOST OF ALL…WE FINALLY MET OUR FANS IN SOUTH AMERICA AND THEY ROCK!!!
It was an experience that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
It made us even more excited to GET BACK ON TOUR THIS SUMMER!!!
We can’t wait to visit you again soon AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
We just arrived in Dallas, Texas and will start rehearsals for the World Tour this week
Thanks for being the best fans in the world
JB
Kevin, Joe and Nick
ALSO…
DON’T FORGET TO WATCH OUR NEW VIDEO FOR PARANOID AND PICK UP THE VIDEO AND SONG AT ITUNES!!!

Source: Myspace

0 comments: