Saturday, April 18, 2009

new JONAS promo/ Kevin JONAS promo/ Nick Jonas bumper/ Joe Jonas love secrets/ Big Rob at Britney concert!







Joe Jonas dished to BOP about how he deals with girls: 'I think I can read girls well. I have yet to meet a girl who's tricked me.' How does Joe's skills help him crushing? 'I figure out most of the time whether she likes me or not..

..if I don't have a chance or I do. I think I make myself pretty easy to read. If I like somebody, I usually tend to show it in the easiest way, either by flirting with them or just.. yeah. It's obvious!



Big Rob @ Britney Concert




Shoutout to Samuel Kim :-)
Or as i like to call him, Sam the Mule!
"It's Sam the Mule -doodoodoodoo-
It's Sam the Mule -doodoodoodoo-"
Hahah :)
Well, I promised this kid a shouout the first day I started this,
but i kept postponing it .
I guess i have more IMPORTANT friends, just kidding (;
Well, Sam is an amazing photographer,
& he has RayBans, but still claims he is poor.
I know, rightttt ?
He's been my bestest friend since foreverrr,
& I tell him ALL my secrets;
cause afterall, we're secret buddies!
AND obviously, in the 6th grade i had a POOR TASTE IN BOYS
hahahhaha i'm kidding, sam !
He's always there for me when I need him,
And I can talk to him about anything....
except the Jonas Brothers.
Which is why I am choosing to include this shoutout in this JONAS post,
to make him upset (;
THIS BOY IS SO LAMMEEE.
He's moving schools next year, and going to Troy.
Yes, he's ditching ALL OF HIS FRIENDS INCLUDING ME just to get a better education!
I mean, what kind of friend is that ?!
After writing him a song about not going to Troy,
Drawing him plenty of drawings,
And having plenty of conversations with him,
I GUESS I AM JUST NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH ):
Why would you just change schools and leave behind waht you already have when you have a CHOICE?!
"Make it a great day or not, the choice is yours."
The choice is YOURS sam! Choose wisely!
That is all I have to say .
Is please don't go to Troy.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLESASE D:
Don't leave me alone in this cruel, mad worlddd!

Love youuuuuu honey buns,
Jasmine ;D


0 comments: