Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zac Efron on Ellen











So today's shoutout goes to Erica Lardizibal.


Or erica LIZARDBALLS.
She's been one of my closest friends since last year (:
So, how did we OFFICIALLY meet?
MYSPACE, hahahhahahaha how typically cliche!
But even last year, only knowing her for a few months,
I found myself telling her secrets I didn't tell friends I've known for years!
Just because, she's the kind of person you can trust, you know?
At school, Erica's known as like, the nicest person!
She's hardly ever mad or sad!
But sadly, she's been both recently :[
& it just makes me miserable watching her like that!
Just because of all the drama going on.
So if you make Erica go through a depression state,
You just KNOW you've done something really wrong.
Even after me squeezing her butt,
or a video of Kevin Jonas falling that never fails to make her laugh,
Didn't even come close to putting a smile on her face.
But to cheer her up, I wrote her a song today, & performed it for her a couple times :D
It's about how I want to see her smile again,
And joke around with her again!
Finally, Erica did the amazing thing....
SHE SMILED ;D
So I know, Erica, that this is extremely hard for you to go through, but...
"YOU JUST GOTTA FORGET ABOUT THEM BITCHES FUCKING UP YOUR LIFE!"
HAahahhaha, that was like the most random line in the song.
And for you Jonas fans out there,
You can wish EriKEVIN, to feel better :)
Thanks, Erica, for ALWAYS being there when I need you!
So, now I'll be here for you when you need me!
Yes, Dr. Strauss will be here for Charlie!
And no, we've NEVER gotten into a fight.
NOT EVEN A TINY ONE.
We are so great together !
And pray, pray, pray-
That we can go to the Demi Lovato concert together on July 17th !
LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVEY-DOVEY LOVE,
Jasmine :)

0 comments: