Friday, April 17, 2009

Frankie J at HS show/ & secret acoustic show !!

SECRET ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE IN SAN DIEGO

This Saturday, April 18th - Time & location will be announced on our Myspace and Twitter pages - watch out for details!

AND...

We'll be having a special guest joining us at the House of Blues show on April 24th...San Diego's own Frankie J will be hanging at the show and joining us on stage...it's going to be EPIC!!!

Check it out:




I'M SO SAD I CAN'T GO, CAUSEI HAVE DANCE COVENTION ):
& even if i didn't,
i probably wouldn't have a ride.




SHOUTOUT TO CHARLENE LOPEZ !(:
better known as, Charlie the Tankie!
So, I'm posting this shoutout in this particular post for two reasons.
1. Charlene is OFFICIALLY married to Frankie Jonas (according to myself & the Jonas crew)
2. We were GOING to go to the Honor Society show tomorrow together, but no ride, & i have dance ):
I also have a few reasons that I am shouting out to HER today.
1. She does not deserve everything she receives, and she definitely did not deserve all the shit talk she's been getting lately, especially today!
2. I SAY, CHARLENE LOPEZ WILL BE LOVED =) show her your love & follow her on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/charscooper (yes I am advertising your Twitter)
We have obvious matching personalities!
ie. loud, outgoing, hyper, annoying, immature, Disney-obsessed, I COULD GO ON & ON !
Thank you for being such a great friend to me,
& just know that you can always talk to me when you're feeling down !
I love love love love you Charlene !(:
even though you NEVER hug me, and you'll say "i hate you" back to me right now ;D

Love, Jasmine <3

0 comments: