Sunday, April 26, 2009

Niley or Jiley ? / Miley off the Paparazzi


GEEZ, first selena now miley.
watch out for demi !

Miley Cyrus
Tweeted about Nick Jonas
, Justin Gaston dating rumors: regarding 'rumor' i like to keep my private life as private as possible. justin and nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me. it makes me sad to think that people out there arent friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell u it IS possible. i heard once 'u can love more than one..

..in your life but there is only one love of your life' i love both of them so much and they are both very dear to my heart. justin is an amazing person! he can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold. and nick is so lovely. he reaches out to so many people with his music..

..not only with his talent but with his heart. our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER he will be my friend forver. so there thats all i will say about this stupidddd rumor.




Miley Cyrus interview with Mirror UK. Miley claims that she isn't dating her one true love Nick Jonas again, but they are 'best friends': 'We aren't back together. I don't think people know how to make an ex-boyfriend a best friend and it seems impossible. But when you have known each other as long as we have,

..we did have such a great relationship. Even he has said, 'We don't know what will happen in the future but for right now we know we are best friends.' It's also not bad having a best friend with a Mustang. I have my Prius and he has got
the Mustang.' On Hannah Montana:

'I can't be Hannah Montana til I'm 30. But I want to carry on as long as people are liking episodes. And there are other dreams I have as well. I am about to start work on a new film called The Last Song. It's a very dramatic role and I think it is going to change how people picture me a lot.

It's kind of cool but weird when you go into a store and you see people buying your face. That's weird. I don't want to make movies so I can be on a T-shirt. I'll be happy when I am known for something else apart from that. It's awesome and it is cool and has become bigger than I could ever imagine.'

0 comments: