Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Taylor Swift Blog/ Lucas Till in You Belong WIth ME music video !


Taylor Swift Myspace update: Sitting in the backstage living room. Hey! I'm laying on a comfortable, beautiful couch in the backstage club house/living room/'T party' room. It's a room I've always wanted to have on other tours. It looks nothing like backstage. It looks like your living room.

Walls are covered in magenta/maroon/gold/purple draped fabric, floors are carpeted with oriental rugs on top. There are lanterns hanging from the ceiling and candles everywhere. In the middle of everything is a column with pictures
of my band and me all over it. Pictures that remind me of home.

Pictures with Kellie, Abigail, Selena, my dad, my brother, the trip my band and crew and I took to Hawaii this summer.. My dancers, my crew.. Everyone's in a picture. That's just my favorite part of the room. The boys like the ping pong table, foosball table, and the big screen TV entertainment center.

So I'm in heaven right now, sitting on the couch, waiting for everyone to get
here to rehearse. Hey, I wanted to thank you for getting me nominated for so many CMT awards this year!! You gave me the coolest night EVER last year when you won Video of the Year and Female Video for me.. I'll never forget that.

Hey.. if you want to vote for me again this year.. That would be awesome. I would like that :) A lot. (CMT.com) I'm gonna get back to rehearsals. My opening band Gloriana was here yesterday, and we were working up some cool stuff. Kellie gets in tonight!! So excited. love you guys! lovelovelove -T-


Lucas Till has 10 Myspace pages, but he's supposedly in Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me music video.' Hey!! I know i havent be able to update you in a long time and i'm sorry for that. I went to Hendersonville, TN last week, were i may or may not have been shooting a music video for Taylor Swift.

I may or may not play the 'main guy' in the video and he is may or may not the captain of the football team. Seriously it was awesome to shoot the video, we had a lot of fun. We shot at a local high school and school's football team..

..(+ me) cheerleaders and the marching band were involved and we even had a prom scene which was awesome because i never got to go to my own prom last year because i was shooting Hannah Montana: The Movie around that time. I cant wait for you all to see the video.

0 comments: