Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jiley lunch date/ Miley Cyrus AOL Sessions


hmm.. he looked pretty pissed.
HAHAHA



MILEY SOUNDS GOOD !
i actually think i like alot of these better than the original !





SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMEBOY JEFFREY CHEN! =)
Listen, I know you all don't care about my social life, and want to know all about what's going down between Miley and Nick Jonas, Miley and Justin, etc.
But thanks to Jeffrey, I am now going to post a shout out to someone everyday !(:
(even though he wouldn't be my ideal choice for a shoutout if this wasn't his idea, LOL)
He is the most bomb-diggity friend anyone can ever meet !
Betch, pleaseeee .
For all you boys and girls, who'd love to spend the day.....
OKAY ENOUGH OF INSIDE JOKES.
He's seen like every single movie in the world!
& yes, i MADE him watch HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE!
but i know, he secretly wanted to watch it anyway.
He sent me all these Youtube videos that are fucking hilarious.
And together, we memorized StreetRatPoon's videos ;D
Scratch that,
AND TOGETHER WE'RE IAN AND CASSIE!
(no fear he's gay)
Jeffrey like ALWAYS makes me laugh .
Especially when he's awkward, and doesn't say much, and just starts laughing at nothing -_-
He's always SUPER DRAMATIC.
Like in the JONAS preview, when Kevin starts moving in slow motion cause he thinks it'll look cooler.
Yep, that's Jeffrey, even though he's gonna hate me for relating him to a Jonas !
So what, we've been through our UPS & downs.
scratch that. down is when he spilled syrup all over me .
DOWNDOWNDOWN IS HALF A YEAR WITHOUT TALKING -________-
what an ass & a fool i was.
A DREADFUL SIX MONTHS ! not.
and through this whole drama today,
WE'RE ACTUALLY ON THE SAME SIDE =D
hahahha (:
& even though you don't listen to what i'm saying half of the time,
i can still manage to make your day by saying nothing at all (:
wait . i hope you don't mean that i make your day when i shut up.
plus, you're the only person that actually agrees with me on persuing my career as a comedian :D
AND EVEN THOUGH THIS SHOUT-OUT WAS FORCED BY YOU,
it still means something ;D (even if that's a little)

LOVE, JASMINE :]

P.S. you still need to send me Blue&White tea pictures !

0 comments: