Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joe & Camilla Dodger Date/ Miley & Justin over ?!


The Jonas Brothers were at the opening Dodgers game yesterday .


Joe was more focused on Camilla than the game and even bought her a Dodger hat so she could wear one too. I asked Nick for a picture and he was really happy to take one and when I called Joe over, he made eye contact with me and just ignored me.

Then he and Camilla kind of laughed. I was kind of surprised how rude he
was to the fans and how he ignored us and made fun of us while Nick and Kevin were so sweet. I'm not sure Camilla is good for Joe, she was mocking fans who just wanted a picture.


I hate to say it, but Joe & Camilla looks adorable :(


Miley also tweeted she wished she was at the game.
She later tweeted that it was because she liked BASEBALL (not Nick Jonas)

Justin tweeted: You can't take my heart and break it. I gave it to you freely.
Miley tweeted: "to be trusted is a far greater compliment than to be loved" "love without second guess only second chances"

Maybe the problem is this ? -

0 comments: