Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jordan Pruitt is touring with Demi Lovato & David Archuleta this summer!/ Dallas Lovato & Cody Linely Jam Session


Jordan Pruitt Myspace update: Current mood: blessed Hey Guys! GREAT NEWS.. I'm going on tour with Demi Lovato and David Archuleta starting July 24th! I'm super excited, Demi is so sweet and super talented! And I voted for David on American Idol.

So I'm very excited to meet him! I will be opening for them, and I'm so ridiculously excited about this tour!!! All the tour dates will be posted in the next few days!! If you are in the area where I'm singing, I hope you come! It will be an amazing show :) I feel very blessed right now! OH, Ps I bought My new car!

Like me, I changed my mind at the last minute. I got a 2009 IS 250 Black Lexus! It's the coolest car I've ever seen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm also going to be writing a few more songs for my album before it comes out! :P Super Excited, And Lovin life :) Love you guys so much Jordan




0 comments: